Sign-up below to be part of our volunteer team
Soccer Coordinator Needed ASAP
- Taking care of equipment, uniforms
- Be the liaison between Emsa, Parents, and Coaches
- Schedule Coaches
Identifying/Data Entry of Community Businesses/Groups (Civics Committee)
Social Media Coordinator (Communications Committee)
The ICL Communications Director is looking to add a volunteer or two to the Communications Committee to assist with daily/weekly social media posts! If you’re a social media enthusiast, please email email@example.com.
Website (WordPress) Volunteer (Communications Committee)
The Inglewood Community League Communications Committee is looking to add a WordPress–savvy individual to help redesign the new ICL website. This individual must be comfortable/have experience working with WordPress, and must be willing to work together with both our Directors of Communication and IT to bring this website redesign to life! If this is something you might be interested in volunteering for, please fill out the volunteer form above, or email communications.director@
Monthly E-Newsletter Volunteer (Communications Committee)
The ICL Communications Director is looking to add a volunteer or two to assist with our monthly e-newsletter. This role would require you to use Mailigen to create and send out our monthly community newsletter. Training and any assistance required would be provided by the Communications Director. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coyote Intervention Volunteers Needed
Inglewood has been invited by the Edmonton Urban Coyote Project at the University of Alberta to participate in the Urban Coyote Intervention Program: a community-based, aversive conditioning program of urban coyotes. The goal of this program is to increase wariness in coyotes that occupy residential neighbourhoods.
The program will run from February – May 2021 and 2022. The Inglewood Community League requires a minimum of 8 volunteers to sign up in order to be eligible to participate in this program.
Covid-19 Community Outreach
COVID-19 Inglewood Community Outreach * Relaunch *
As a Community League, we are proud to be relaunching the COVID-19 Inglewood Community Outreach Initiative. We want to ensure everyone in our community makes it through this difficult time – healthy, happy and cared for. Our goal is to match Community Connector Volunteers with folks from our community needing 1-1 assistance in a confidential and safe manner.
1) If you need assistance, please ensure you provide us with all of your information to ensure we can connect with the right volunteer to help address your needs.
2) Those seeking assistance will be matched with a Community Connector Volunteer on a confidential 1-1 basis.
3) The information provided in this form helps us tremendously – for example matching the tasks, risk groups, and location of people.
4) If you have generously offered to assist, we will contact you personally through our Volunteer Coordinator, Sarada, as the need arises.
Click here if you require assistance or would like to volunteer as a Community Outreach Volunteer.