Our program is run on a volunteer basis and is operated through
Please review the information tabs below for our program details this year.
Inglewood’s next season of outdoor soccer will start on May 1, 2020 (weather permitting).
SIGN UP ONLINE
Registration for the outdoor soccer season runs from February 1, 2020 until February 28, 2020. All players must register online with the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association West Zone. Please click on this link to be transferred to the online portal: https://emsawest.com/play/register/outdoor-registration/ . Note: Payment by Visa and Mastercard are only accepted through the online registration portal.
You will need a valid 2020-2021 Community League Membership to use the registration system. Memberships can be obtained on our website or in-person during ICL events.
Memberships are also sold all year-round through the Edmonton Federation of
Community Leagues (EFCL) website and Servus Credit Union. Please note there is an additional $5.00 fee
when purchasing cards through these entities. Be sure to select Inglewood Community League in the drop down available.
ATTEND A VERIFICATION / PAYMENT NIGHT
All program fees are required to paid upfront during the registration process. A player’s registration is NOT complete until payment has been processed and proof of birth year has been verified! Please plan to complete your child’s registration by attending this night:
- Community Verification / Payment Night – March 14, 2020 5:30pm to 7:30pm at Inglewood Community League Hall, 12525 116 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 4C5.
Remember to bring these items with you:
- Two copies of the registration confirmation from the EWZSA Portal for each child (see Step 1)
- Alberta Health Care Card for verification of player Birth Date
- If you have not provided payment online, Soccer Fees, Jerseys Fees or Bonds and/or Volunteer Bonds can be paid for at the Community night noted above by Cash or Cheque ONLY.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
For the OUTDOOR SEASON please choose your community as the funding recipient.
Due to a high volume of applications it is recommended you apply for funding as soon as possible.
Funding information can be found here: https://emsawest.com/play/financial-assistance/
Note: As stated above, all program fees are required to paid upfront during the registration process. Jumpstart and KidSport will notify our program directly when applicants are approved for funding. Our program reimburses player’s parents for the approved amount upon receipt of funding.
|Per Player||Per Player|
|Age Group||EMSA Recommended Fee||Inglewood Community Fees|
|U4||$ 125||$ 85|
|U5||$ 125||$ 85|
|U7||$ 140||$ 115|
|U9||$ 190||$ 175|
|U11||$ 210||$ 175|
|U13||$ 260||$ 190|
|U15||$ 260||$ 260|
|U17||$ 260||$ 260|
|U19||$ 260||$ 260|
* Following March 14, 2019, a $25.00 fee will be added to late or outstanding registrations.
All program fees are required upfront during the registration process. Jumpstart and KidSport will notify our program directly when applicants are approved for funding. Our program reimburses player’s parents for the approved amount upon receipt of funding.
For U9 and up players, the following two post-dated cheques are also required at verification / payment night:
- Volunteer Bond fee – $30.00
- Uniform Bond fee – $50.00
Inglewood Community League offers a subsidized rate for players up to U11 that are members of Inglewood’s Community League. Subsidized fees (see table above) will only be in effect and applicable if the league can find at least one coach, one assistant coach and the minimum number of players for an age category to host a team.
Note: If players request to play for another community league team or if Inglewood cannot host a team and players are placed on another League’s team by EMSA, soccer fees charged by the receiving community league will apply to a player’s registration.
The outdoor soccer season runs from the beginning of May till the end of June.
- 2020 Schedule: To Be Confirmed
The address for the Community League field is 12515 116 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 0V4.
Please plan to meet your coaches on the field assigned according to the schedule issued. Note: Fields assignments for teams are subject to change. Coaches will advise when a date or location change is necessary.
Players & Parents
- A parent or guardian must be present on site for all games and practices.
- Players should be dressed and ready to go for the scheduled start time.
- There is no access to the main hall. Please remind kids to use washrooms at home before coming to site.
- Please ensure you have on hand the following items for your child for the start date:
Shin PADS & Soccer Socks that cover the shin pad.
Black or Dark Shorts. A good idea to have some track or sweat pants for colder days.
Running Shoes. Cleats are optional at U5 and U7 levels.
- Reminder: The Inglewood Soccer Program has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behaviour from any player, parent and/or member of the coaching staff. This includes inappropriate behaviour on the field, off the field, leaving the dressing rooms, common area of the centres, parking lot, shopping centre, school or by the use of internet tools to threaten, bully or intimidate anyone in any manner. There is no room for poor sportsmanship. Every parent, player and team official is required to sign a Code of Conduct through the EMSA registration portal to participate in this program.
The 2020 Soccer Coordinator for Inglewood’s program is Kelly Mis.
To reach the coordinator, please use our email at email@example.com. We are volunteers; so kindly allow for up to 72 hours for us to get back to you.
Need to send us something by mail?
C/O Director of Sports
Attention: Community Soccer
Inglewood Community League
PO Box 62096, RPO Westmount
Edmonton, AB T5M 4B5
Registration for the 2020 outdoor minor soccer season is open until February 29, 2020. Click on this link: https://emsawest.com/play/register/outdoor-registration/ and register your kids for the upcoming outdoor season (May through June 2020).
Heads up soccer fans! Registration for the 2020 outdoor minor soccer season will open on February 1, 2020 and remain open until February 28, 2020. All players must have a valid community league membership card to be able to register online with the Edmonton Minor...
Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association (EMSA West) is hosting week-long summer soccer camps are designed to help U4 to U15 players of all levels of ability to reach their soccer goals. Emphasis is on having fun! Click Here for more information and how to register. This...
EMSA West is hosting soccer summer camps for U4s - U14s. Check out the program and session dates at: https://emsawest.com/play/training-sessions-2/. This is a separate registration process handled by EMSA West office. Please direct any questions about summer camp...
Inglewood Community League has now closed its soccer registration period for the outdoor season. Thank you for your interest and inquires this year. The registration system for the next outdoor season will open February 2020.
Reminder to all parents that Soccer Verification / Payment night is taking place between 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm this weekend at the Inglewood Hall (12515 116 Avenue) on Saturday, March 16, 2019. Please remember to bring these items with you: * A copy of the...
Reminder, EMSA's central verification / payment night is taking place this evening Monday, March 11, 2019 between 6:00pm-8:00pm at the Double Tree by Hilton Ballroom,16615 109 Avenue. Parents are encouraged to attend this night to finalize any outdoor soccer...
Inglewood Community League has extended its registration period. We will be accepting registrations through the EMSA - West registration website until March 16, 2019. Please go to: http://emsawest.com/play/register/outdoor-registration and register your kids for the...