Annual General Meeting 2020
October 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm MDT
We Need You! The AGM is your chance to learn about the community, elect or join the next board of directors, and get your free membership!
At the AGM, Inglewood Community League membership elects the next board of directors that govern and operate the League. All positions are up for election. For a full list of board member responsibilities, and director roles please refer to this document.
- President – Vacant, 1 Nominee
- Vice President – 1 Incumbent Willing
- Treasurer – 1 Incumbent Willing
- Secretary – Vacant
- Director of Memberships – Vacant
- Director of Public Relations – Vacant
- Director of Buildings & Grounds – 1 Incumbent Willing
- Director of Programs – 1 Incumbent Willing
- Director of Sports – Vacant
- Director at Large: Technology – 1 Incumbent Willing
- Director at-Large: Civics – Vacant, 1 Nominee
- Director at-Large: Parks – 1 Incumbent Willing
- Director at-Large: Sustainability – Vacant
Please contact email@example.com to be nominated or ask any questions.
A valid 2020/21 Membership is required to vote at the AGM. Memberships are good from September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021. If possible, please apply for your new membership online prior to the AGM. Your membership card number will be required to complete the in-person or virtual registration outlined below.
In Person Attendance
Please review the screening questionnaire. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms, please attend the Virtual AGM (details below) rather than in-person.
Please plan to come early as the registration process may take a fair bit of time. There will be two tables set up flanking the front doors of the hall with lines forming away from the doors attended by Inglewood volunteers. For in-person you will need to register at the reception desk, and will:
- receive your free membership (if this has not already been completed online);
- sanitize your hands;
- and put on a mask.
Once registered, attendees will then be ushered into the hall and be provided a physically distanced seat. Seating is limited. We encourage families, if possible, to keep underage family members at home with a responsible party.
A virtual conference room option has been added to facilitate residents participation during the pandemic. This avenue will also require registering. Once registered, details on the platform and login information will be sent to prior to the meeting date. Video conferencing voting rights are still under review at this time. To guarantee your ability vote at the AGM, please register to attend in person.Register