About the Inglewood Community League
The Inglewood Community League represents the Inglewood neighbourhood in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Membership is free to all residents of the neighbourhood and can also be used to get discounts at City recreational facilities, some neighbourhood businesses. Membership is also required to skate at outdoor rinks or participate in other recreational programs such as soccer.
The board of the ICL is elected at the Annual General Meeting in the fall of the year. The ICL seeks to enhance the quality of life for residents as well as advocating for neighbourhood concerns with
The mailing address for the League is:
Inglewood Community League of Edmonton
PO Box 62096, RPO Westmount
Policies and Standards
The League’s board has adopted a number of policies and standards to guide them in providing services to the community. Policies provide a high level view of the principles which the League should follow. Standards provide more concrete direction on how these policies should be applied.
Social Media and Newsletter
- Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/inglewoodcl/
- We have a regular email newsletter sent out monthly. For free subscription, fill out the form at: http://mlgn.to/4g0w
To contact our Communications Director, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have content to share?
If you have an event, a story, or an announcement you would like us to share with the community, submit it using our content submission form.
The neighbourhood boundaries are:
- To the East: the multi-use pathway running north and south between 121 St. NW and 120 St. NW;
- To the South: 111 Avenue;
- To the West: Groat Road; and
- To the North: 118 Avenue.
The Inglewood Community League Bylaws were last modified in 2004.
Download a copy HERE.