Hello Residents of Inglewood,
There is a lot of information circulating about the Covid-19 virus across both traditional and social media channels. Some of this information can appear confusing at times.
I want to reassure residents that the League is monitoring the situation and will take precautions, as necessary.
To help you and your family stay informed about what’s happening around us, I would like to take a moment to share these important links to information that you may, or may not, already be aware of:
- Public Addresses – Government of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/news.aspx
- Municipal Updates – City of Edmonton: https://www.edmonton.ca/programs_services/emergency_preparedness/covid-19.aspx
- Local Outbreak Updates and Health Advice – Alberta Health Services: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page16944.as
- National Outbreak and Travel Advisory – Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
- Tips on family preparedness – Government of Canada: https://www.getprepared.gc.ca/index-en.aspx
Please consider referring to these sources of information for updates. The best thing to do is to remember to take an extra moment to step up your hand washing, stay informed through credible sources, and follow the guidance of our public institutions to help our broader community to cope with this matter.
Thank you for your attention on this topic.
Inglewood Community League