We are looking for a Communications Director! This volunteer position will sit on the Community League Board, and be responsible for the marketing and publicity of the League.
The person for this role first and foremost is passionate about our community of Inglewood. Responsibilities are:
● Oversees all communications of the community league.
● Helps league to develop communications strategies, messaging and branding.
● Manages a committee of volunteers.
● Manages website, social media, and newsletter content.
● Oversees or produces appropriate advertising/promotional.
● Works with program, social, and other directors to promote events and
● Acts as liaison between league and media.
Beneficial skills, but not necessarily required are:
● Social media savvy
● Marketing campaigns
● Management and leadership
● Writing and editing
● General computer literacy
Advanced web development skills are not required. IT and web development is managed internally by another volunteer.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today if you are interested, or have any questions!