Our program is run on a volunteer basis and is operated through Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association (emsawest.com).
Please review the information tabs below for our program details this year.
Inglewood’s next season of outdoor soccer will start on May 1, 2019 (weather permitting). For our upcoming soccer events, please check our Soccer Events tab or click here.
SIGN UP ONLINE
Registration for the outdoor soccer season runs from February 1, 2019 until February 28, 2019. All players must register online with the Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association. Please click on this link to be transferred to the online portal: https://emsawest.com/play/register/outdoor-registration/ . Note: Payment by Visa and Mastercard are only accepted through the online registration portal.
You will need a valid 2018-19 Community League Membership to use the registration system.
IF you do not yet have your Inglewood Community League Membership, please click on this link to complete one online: http://inglewoodcl.com/about-the-icl/membership/. Please be aware it may take up to one week to process your request.
You may also purchase a league membership via the E.F.C.L website at https://efcl.org/membership/ Please select Inglewood Community League in the drop down available.
ATTEND A VERIFICATION / PAYMENT NIGHT
A player’s registration is NOT complete until payment has been processed and proof of birth year has been verified! Please plan to complete your child’s registration by attending one of these nights:
- Central Verification / Payment Night on Monday, March 11, 2019 between 6:00pm-8:30pm at the Double Tree by Hilton Ballroom,16615 109 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5P 4K8
- Community Verification / Payment Night on Saturday, March 16, 2019 between 5:30pm-7:30pm at the Inglewood Community League Hall, 12515 116 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 0V4
Remember to bring these items with you:
- Two copies of the registration confirmation from the EWZSA Portal for each child (see Step 1)
- Alberta Health Care Card for verification of player Birth Date
- If you have not provided payment online, Soccer Fees, Jerseys Fees or Bonds and/or Volunteer Bonds can be paid for at the Central and Community nights noted above by Cash or Cheque ONLY.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
Parents must apply directly to Jumpstart and KidSport programs for financial assistance. Online applications are available for both programs. EWSA recommends completing applications prior to February 28, 2019 as there is a high demand for support each year.
Links to both program applications can be found through this link: https://emsawest.com/play/financial-assistance. Please include Inglewood’s Soccer program contact information in your application(s) (see “Contact Us” tab below).
Note: All parents are required to pay the current fees during the registration process. Jumpstart and KidSport will notify us directly when parent’s are approved for funding. Our League program will then reimburse the parent for the approved amount.
Inglewood Community League is once again offering a subsidized rate for players that are members of Inglewood’s League. Subsidized fees will only be in effect and applicable if the league can find at least one coach, one assistant coach and the minimum number of players for an age category to host a team. The subsidized fees are outlined in the table below. Note:
- If players choose to play for another community league team, fees charged by that community league will apply.
- If Inglewood cannot host the team and players are placed on another League’s team by EMZSA WEST, fees charged by that community league will also apply.
The subsidized fees are in effect until March 16, 2019 and are outlined in the table below. Following March 16, 2019 a $25.00 fee will be added to late or outstanding registrations.
|Per Player||Per Player|
|Age Group||EMSA Recommended Fee||Inglewood Community Fees|
|U4||$ 90||$ 70|
|U5||$ 115||$ 85|
|U7||$ 130||$ 100|
|U9||$ 180||$ 145|
|U11||$ 210||$ 170|
|U13||$ 240||$ 190|
|U15||$ 240||$ 205|
|U17||$ 240||$ 205|
|U19||$ 240||$ 205|
*Proposed EWZSA Fee. Individual Teams fees may differ.
Note for U9 and up players, the following two post-dated cheques are required at verification / payment night:
- Volunteer Bond fee – $30.00
- Uniform Bond fee – $50.00
Players & Parents
- A parent or guardian must be present on site for all games and practices.
- Players should be dressed and ready to go for the scheduled start time.
- There is no access to the main hall. Please remind kids to use washrooms at home before coming to site.
- Please ensure you have on hand the following items for your child for the start date: Shin PADS & Soccer Socks that cover the shin pad. Black or Dark Shorts. A good idea to have some track or sweat pants for colder days. Running Shoes. Cleats are optional at U5 and U7 levels. Sunscreen Bug Spray Hat Water Bottle
- Reminder: The Inglewood Soccer Program has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behaviour from any player, parent and/or member of the coaching staff. This includes inappropriate behaviour on the field, off the field, leaving the dressing rooms, common area of the centres, parking lot, shopping centre, school or by the use of internet tools to threaten, bully or intimidate anyone in any manner. There is no room for poor sportsmanship. Every parent, player and team official is required to sign a Code of Conduct through the EWSA registration portal to participate in this program.
The season runs from the beginning of May till the end of June.
- Team meeting times will be posted at the end of April 2019.
Location: Please meet your coaches on the field #3 beside Inglewood Community League Hall, 12515 116 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 0V4. Note: Fields assignments are subject to change.
The 2019 Soccer Coordinators for Inglewood’s program are David and Reetu Schaaf.
To reach one of our soccer coordinators, please email us at email@example.com. We are volunteers; so kindly allow for up to 72 hours for us to get back to you.
Need to send us something by mail?
Attention Community Soccer: David and Reetu Schaaf
Inglewood Community League
PO Box 62096, RPO Westmount
Edmonton, AB T5M 4B5
REGISTRATION FOR 2019's OUTDOOR SOCCER PROGRAM IS OPEN. Registration for the outdoor soccer season runs from February 1, 2019 until February 28, 2019. All players must register online with the Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association. Please click on this link to be...
REGISTRATION FOR OUTDOOR SOCCER WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 1st, 2019. Registration for the outdoor soccer season will open on February 1, 2019 and run until February 28, 2019. All players must register online with the Edmonton West Zone...
EMSA's WEST INDOOR SOCCER PROGRAM IS NOW OPEN! REGISTRATION ENDS AUGUST 31st: All registration for the Indoor Program is in done online at: emsasoccerportal.com. For more information: (Fees, Playing Dates, Age Groups, etc.) visit their website: emsawest.com.
Players 7-12 years old who would like to develop their skills are invited to attend soccer day camp July 3-6, from 9 AM to 3 PM at the Inglewood Community League and fields (12525 116 Ave). This program offered by the Inglewood Christian Reformed Church in partnership...
Keep Your Child Healthy and Active in Summer Soccer Camp! Summer Soccer Camp registration is open! The Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association (EMSA west) is dedicated to helping youth soccer players reach their highest potential. Starting in July through to late...
Crazy about soccer? EMSA West is hosting soccer summer camps for U4s - U14s. Check out the program and session dates at: https://emsawest.com/play/training-sessions-2/. This is a separate registration process handled by EMSA West office. Please direct any questions...
Inglewood Community League has now closed its soccer registration period for the outdoor season. Thank you for your interest and inquires this year.
Inglewood Community League has extended its registration period. We will be accepting registrations through the EMSA - West registration website until March 16, 2018. Please go to: http://emsawest.com/play/register/outdoor-registration and register your kids for the...
EWSA's soccer registration site is now open. Please go to: http://emsawest.com/play/register/outdoor-registration and register your kids to play for Inglewood during the upcoming outdoor season (May through June 2018). Registration is open between February 1 -28,...
It may still be winter in Edmonton, but it is never too early to start thinking about summer activities for the kids. The Inglewood Community League has partnered with the Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association (EWSA) to launch kids’ soccer in Inglewood as part of...