Our program is run on a volunteer basis and is operated through Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association (emsawest.com).
Inglewood’s first season of outdoor soccer will start on May 6, 2018. For all our upcoming soccer events, please check our Soccer Events tab or click here.
For more information or any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
The season runs from the beginning of May till the end of June.
- U4/U5 team meets on Sundays at 4:00pm.
- U7 team meets on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:15pm.
Location: Please meet your coaches on the field #3 beside Inglewood Community League Hall, 12515 116 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 0V4. Note: Fields assignments are subject to change.
Players & Parents
- A parent or guardian must be present on site for all games and practices.
- Players should be dressed and ready to go for the scheduled start time.
- There is no access to the main hall. Please remind kids to use washrooms at home before coming to site.
- Please ensure you have on hand the following items for your child for the start date:
Shin PADS & Soccer Socks that cover the shin pad.
Black or Dark Shorts. A good idea to have some track or sweat pants for colder days.
Running Shoes. Cleats are optional at U5 and U7 levels.
- Reminder: The Inglewood Soccer Program has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behaviour from any player, parent and/or member of the coaching staff. This includes inappropriate behaviour on the field, off the field, leaving the dressing rooms, common area of the centres, parking lot, shopping centre, school or by the use of internet tools to threaten, bully or intimidate anyone in any manner. There is no room for poor sportsmanship. Every parent, player and team official is required to sign a Code of Conduct through the EWSA registration portal to participate in this program.
Inglewood Community League has now closed its 2018 soccer registration period for the outdoor season. Thank you for your interest and inquires this year.
The 2019 outdoor soccer registration period will take place February through March 2019.
2019 Fees will be posted by February 2019.
The 2018 Soccer Coordinators for Inglewood’s program are David and Reetu Schaaf.
To reach one of our soccer coordinators, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are volunteers; so kindly allow for up to 72 hours for us to get back to you.
Crazy about soccer? EMSA West is hosting soccer summer camps for U4s - U14s. Check out the program and session dates at: https://emsawest.com/play/training-sessions-2/. This is a separate registration process handled by EMSA West office. Please direct any questions...
Inglewood Community League has now closed its soccer registration period for the outdoor season. Thank you for your interest and inquires this year.
Inglewood Community League has extended its registration period. We will be accepting registrations through the EMSA - West registration website until March 16, 2018. Please go to: http://emsawest.com/play/register/outdoor-registration and register your kids for the...
EWSA's soccer registration site is now open. Please go to: http://emsawest.com/play/register/outdoor-registration and register your kids to play for Inglewood during the upcoming outdoor season (May through June 2018). Registration is open between February 1 -28,...
It may still be winter in Edmonton, but it is never too early to start thinking about summer activities for the kids. The Inglewood Community League has partnered with the Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association (EWSA) to launch kids’ soccer in Inglewood as part of...