The City of Edmonton has several programs underway within the Inglewood Community
- Building Great Neighbourhoods – Inglewood
- Primarily road reconstruction and repaving, as well as replacement of streetlights and reconstruction of sidewalks, curb and gutter.
- 124 Street Renewal
- Renewal and improvement of 124 Street. To be planned and executed in conjuction with Building Great Neighborhoods
- Neighbourhood Revitalization
- The City of Edmonton’s Neighbourhood Revitalization works in partnership with citizens, organizations and business owners to set neighbourhood goals and achieve results through collaboration and partnership.
- 127 Street Collector Plan
- This project was identified through the Neighbourhood Renewal public involvement process as being able to benefit from further in-depth public engagement and analysis. To be planned and executed in conjuction with Building Great Neighborhoods
- 111 Avenue Rehabilitation
- 111 Avenue will undergo reconstruction in 2018.
- Bus Network Redesign
- Edmonton’s bus routes will be changing. The new network focuses on connecting people to places and to each other.
- Inglewood Planning Applications
- Planning applications received by the City in the Inglewood neighbourhood.
Stay informed about updates and engagements through the City of Edmontons mailing list for each project, as well as our newsletter and facebook page.