Come learn about property zoning, current land-use plans, and zoning changes that may affect you and your community!
April 8, 2019
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Inglewood Community Hall, 12525 – 116 Avenue
The City of Edmonton will be present to explain the proposed changes to zoning in Inglewood (RF3, RA7, RA8), take questions, and register property owner / resident concerns.
Some of the proposed changes include:
- Allow multi-unit housing, which includes row housing, to be developed mid-block.
- Allow a single detached house to have both a garden suite and secondary suite.
Spring Break Starts Here at EPL!
Play, create and explore with us at Woodcroft Library between March 24 and 31 by attending our classes and events for school-aged kids.
- Family Films (March 24, 2pm) EPL has a great selection of children’s films for the entire family. Join us for a family fun movie.
- Run Away with the Circus (March 26, 1pm) Join Amanda Panda of the Hula Hoop Circus for an awesome adventure featuring hoops, juggling, circus stories and more!
- Green Things Grow (March 27, 1pm) Join us and learn all about plants and how they grow in this hands-on class.
- Build a World (March 27, 3:15pm) Learn how to make all types of maps: old maps, new maps, world maps, and even design your very own alien world!
- Code Breakers (March 28, 4pm) Explore a variety of different computer and analog techniques to complete many different activities.
- Riding the Waves (March 29, 11am) Make some fun “instruments” for making silly sounds, and try some experiments revealing secret sounds!
- Pop-up Makerspace (March 30, 3pm) You’re invited to drop-in, hang out, bring friends, try things and make fun stuff.
- Puppet Adventures (March 31, 1pm) Join our unforgettable puppets for enchanting tales of swashbuckling adventures that will take you to lands near and far. After, create your own puppet and epic adventure to share with other participants!
The Blue Gecko Community Garden is gearing up for another season! Interested in participating in the Blue Gecko Community Garden located next to the Inglewood Community League this summer? Email us today for more info and let us know if you’re interested: email@example.com
If you missed tonight’s Neightbourhood Table there is another one coming up at the end of the month! March 25th at Inglewood Community Hall.
The Inglewood Neighbourhood Table is a safe and fun place for everyone. Come and get a nutritious community meal. There are recreational and learning opportunities for your children and healthy living information and resources for adults. The dinners take place at the Inglewood Community Hall, 12525 116 Ave. and run from 5:00 – 8:00 on selected Mondays. Dinner is only served until 6:30.
The public consultation for phase 2 of our playground redevelopment is in full swing. We are looking for YOUR feedback to make sure the new design will reflect what the community wants and needs! Please take our survey to provide your input.