About the Inglewood Community League
The Inglewood Community League represents the Inglewood neighbourhood in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The ICL works with neighbouring community leagues to address issues of concern to residents northwest of downtown.
The mailing address for the League is:
Inglewood Community League of Edmonton
PO Box 62096, RPO Westmount
Policies and Standards
The League’s board has adopted a number of policies and standards to guide them in providing services to the community. Policies provide a high level view of the principles which the League should follow. Standards provide more concrete direction on how these policies should be applied.
Social Media and Newsletter
The Inglewood Community League has a number of tools to communicate with the public and members:
- Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/inglewoodcl/
- We have a regular email newsletter sent out monthly. For free subscription, fill out the form at: http://mlgn.to/4g0w
To contact our Communications Director, please email email@example.com.
Do you have content to share?
If you have an event, a story, or an announcement you would like us to share with the community, submit it using our content submission form.
- To the East: the multi-use pathway running north and south between 121 St. NW and 120 St. NW;
- To the South: 111 Avenue;
- To the West: Groat Road; and
- To the North: 118 Avenue.