About the Inglewood Community League
The Inglewood Community League represents the Inglewood neighbourhood in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The ICL works with neighbouring community leagues to address issues of concern to residents northwest of downtown.
The mailing address for the League is:
Inglewood Community League of Edmonton
PO Box 62096, RPO Westmount
- The opportunity for free skating at any outdoor community league rink. The closest rink to Inglewood is in Sherbrooke.
- Wholesale pricing on paint from any Cloverdale Paint location.
- Discounts on annual memberships, multi-admission passes, or continuous monthly memberships to any City of Edmonton recreational facility. Discounts range from 15% – 20%.
- A whole lot of fun and new friendships in your neighbourhood.
Memberships are often available at ICL sponsored events, or you can contact the membership director by emailing email@example.com. For a limited but indefinite time, the ICL Board is currently offering new and renewal memberships for free.
Social Media and Newsletter
- Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/inglewoodcl/
- We have a regular email newsletter sent out monthly. For free subscription, fill out the form at: http://mlgn.to/4g0w
To contact our Communications Director, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only renting the hall to community league members or long term renters.
Big meeting, wedding or other special event? Inglewood Community League has two spaces available for rent. The Main Hall accommodates up to 140 people and is equipped with a commercial kitchen. The second floor has a more intimate space with a classic boardroom atmosphere for up to 40 people. Community League members receive a 25% discount on hall rentals. A $500 damage deposit is required. For Hall Rental inquiries Telephone: (780) 454-6424 Email: email@example.com
- To the East: the multi-use pathway running north and south between 121 St. NW and 120 St. NW;
- To the South: 111 Avenue;
- To the West: Groat Road; and
- To the North: 118 Avenue.